At Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru extend multiple check-in options, web check-in, tele check-in, common user self-service kiosks, and check-in counters of respective airlines. If you have opted for web and tele check-in services, ensure your boarding pass has a seal from the appropriate airline counter to avoid any inconvenience. Once this is done, you can proceed to the first floor for the domestic pre-embarkation security check. After completing this, please proceed to the indicated gate for boarding. Our Flight Information Display Systems installed at accessible points will guide you with flight details.
Time taken for this procedure at Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru:
- Departure Gate to check-in counters: 2 to 10 minutes
- Check-in counters to pre-embarkation: 5 minutes
- Security check: 7-10 minutes
Foreign as well as Indian nationals departing from Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, are required to ensure that they are not in possession of any prohibited goods (which includes antiques, sandalwood except in handicraft form, red sanders in any form, and certain endangered animals and birds including products of such origin) or Indian currency exceeding Rs. 25,000/-. Any violation may result into confiscation of goods or articles attempted to be exported out of India, imposition of fine and penalty, arrest and prosecution of the passenger. For any assistance or clarification, you may approach Customs PRO, available at help desk in the departure hall.
- Passengers will not be allowed to exit once they have entered the terminal for departure.
- Passengers must report at least 60 minutes prior to departure at their check-in counters.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry liquor in their hand baggage.
- Liquids, Aerosol and Gel (LAG) weighing more than 100 ml are not allowed in hand baggage.